About KRC Logistics | Midwest Distribution Company
KRC Logistics is a privately held, asset based, refrigerated trucking, warehousing, and logistics company with facilities in the Midwest.
The early days of the company can be traced to Keller Transfer Line’s beginnings in 1902 in Grand Rapids, MI. In the 1950’s, refrigerated LTL delivery service to grocery stores became the company focus. In 1986, we opened a Detroit location and in 1999 added our Chicago facility. Over the years, our service offering grew to include warehousing, truckload, and national distribution solutions.
The company certainly has changed over the years; however our focus remains the same: reliability, responsive customer support, and peace of mind for our clients.
To provide the highest quality, most dependable, most efficient logistics services in our industry. Our success will be achieved through the strength of our associates, delivering a high level of satisfaction and value to our customers.
- Customers — They are the foundation of our company. Together we will be successful through our logistical services.
- People — We will treat everyone with respect and fairness.
- Safety — We will provide a safe environment for all employees, customers, and the general public.
- Commitment — We are dedicated to people, processes, and products.
- Integrity — We will act honorably, honestly, fairly, trustworthy, and objectively.
- Quality — We will strive for perfection in everything we do.
- Continuous Improvement — The ability to change, improve, and adapt is essential to our business.